This bag was awarded Visitor's Choice at the West County Quilt and Textile Show in 2017 and now you can make your own Alison's Bag with this instant download pattern.
This is a fun fabric folding project made using precut 10" squares.
Perfect for days on the beach, summer picnics or taking to Quilt Shows!
- 1 Layer Cake or (32) asstd fabric scraps 10” square
- Wadding/ Batting scraps ½ yard
- 1 Pair of Pre-made Bag Handles
- 2m Lightweight Fusible Interfacing
- 1m Pelmet Vilene
- ¾” Magnetic Snap Bag Closure
- (Optional) Clover x-small yo-yo maker (blue one)
Finished Size: (exc. handles) 14" wide x 9" high x 4" deep
(This pattern has been formatted to print on A4 paper)