This simple quilt is perfect for the new arrival in your life.
Perfect for beginners and more experienced stitchers alike, this project can be put together quickly - making it ideal for last minute gift giving.
3 different templates included: Heart (shown), Star and Flower
A simple quilting suggestion/ diagram is also given
- 0.5 m Print Fabric (Nine PatchBlocks)
- 1m Background Fabric
- Fat Quarter (18” x 20”) Print Fabric (Hearts)
- 0.25 m Inner Border 1 (shown as Pink)
- 0.25 m Inner Border 2 (shown as white)
- 0.5 m Outer Border (shown as Red)
- 1.5m 45” wide wadding/ batting
- 1.5 m Backing Fabric
- 0.5m Binding Fabric
- ½m Fusible Web (18” wide)
(This pattern has been formatted to print on A4 paper)