“Four Patch Fancy” consists of a central medallion made up of complicated looking, but super simple to piece, Disappearing Four Patch blocks set with simple four patch blocks in the second border. By setting the blocks on point in the centre, I was able to create some negative space for some lovely quilting detail too!
- 1 x Dessert Roll or Layer Cake
- ½ m Background setting triangles
- ¾m inner framing borders fabric
- 1 ¾m Outer Border and Binding fabric
- 4m backing fabric
- 1.75 m 90” wide wadding/ batting
Finished Size: 60" x 70"
(This pattern has been formatted to print on A4 paper)